Friday, July 31, 2009

Black Raspberry Vanilla Soap

Good Morning!!!
I hope Everyone had a Great night. Me I was working till pritty late doing research.





Listed here IS a Batch of my Yummy Black Raspberry Vanilla Soap. It weighs 5oz. And is just awesome! Not to strong not to soft. A Dupe of B&B works. One of my most popular sellers in my stores..
You can find this soap listed in My etsy site here...
It is a wonderful gift for My Fruity Lovers along with The Lime Margarita soap!
Ohhhh, And I am still Giving away some of My White Lilac Bars..
Take a peek and have a wonderful day!
Next up.......
Lemongrass soap batch made..till then..HUGS

4 comments:

  1. Yes it does remind me of raspberry vanilla ice cream or sherbet. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, yummy! I have saved your shop on my Etsy, I am in Waterville-do you also sell at any of the craft fairs or have a shop up in Stratton... I would love to purchase locally :) And we usually get up that way a couple times a year, I am due for a foliage trip in a couple of months ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy........

    hope you're having the best summer ever...

    mona & the girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I just love the color. I have to agree with Daisy Soap Girl, it's reminiscent of raspberry sorbet! Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete