Friday, June 26, 2009




Maine Blueberry..


Just Listed on Etsy..


I know I need to keep working on my picts!! Someday I am hoping I can start taking nicer picts of my products...


Working on websites are hard. Sometimes I wish I could just make my soaps and have some one else do the marketing and selling for me.. I know It is a dream...
I love to do my products and creating my idea of the lines but then you have to..
1. Label designs
2. Figure out ways to sell them
3. toooo many to list.
Anyone take product picts for Cheap?????
Have a good night..I will be listing more in the am
Tara aka LadySudz






3 comments:

  1. Those look good too! I'm going to have to try that one too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that blue & white swirl. It has a really nice look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Gals!!! Your both awesome!!

    ReplyDelete